The successful candidate will be offered inter alia:
- middle-term employment contract (4 years, supported by MSCA grant) – full time position,
- attractive salary (see below),
- 6 – 18 month secondments to the partner institutions (of co-supervisor(s)),
- access to numerous interdisciplinary professional trainings (incl. specialized and soft skills trainings) and internships - in line with Individual Career Development Plans.
The gross due salary of EUR 2,597 (ca. avg. EUR 1,600* net, i.e. after all deductions) will be paid monthly.
The Institute will also contribute to the cost of PhD fellows travels, research and trainings.
PhD fellows, their spouses and children will be included in the public healthcare system. They will also be eligible for additional private healthcare package. IPC also offers support in application for work permit, finding accommodation (e.g. IPC hotel for PhD students), schools/ kindergartens/ nursery for children, and access to free Polish language courses.
The PhD fellows will also be entitled to profit from the IPC Social Fund – i.e. system of favourable loans for employees, and integration and cultural events for the IPC community (i.e. free tickets, integration picnics, possibility to join PhD students’ self-government).
* Net amount may increase if resulted from specific Polish regulations or bilateral agreements.